Postgraduate Studies

Hello everyone! Today I am going to talk about my studies in the future. 

Actually, I’m not interesting to do a master or a doctorate. I am not a fan of these areas in the psychology. I prefer specialize in a specific topic before to dedicate my time in an investigation. I would like to do a Diploma Course in Organizational Change and Innovation Management because is a mixture of social psychology applied, organizational behavior and others strategies to achieve intervention projects and improvement in the workplace. This is one of the few diploma course that focusing in this work area, the majority is focusing in the personnel management, that is to say, how to choose the people. 

This course is done in the University of Chile; although I do not discard, go to another country for studies or maybe for work. I would to do this in person because I think is a more enriching way for learning.

I very important promote this type of area in a work environment, and not just focusing in what type of people suits me more. The human resources include a lot of things with the workers and the bosses. Make a good intervention for both employees assures you a better work for your company. I hope that in a future, all the work matters because everyone create a team.


Comentarios

  1. the investigation in the social area of psychology sounds very interesting !

    ResponderEliminar

  2. it interesting, you will be a good researcher

    ResponderEliminar
  3. :0 would you like to work in a business or something like that?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. In which country would you like to study or work?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares