English language challenges

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to talk about my english languages challenges.

The English language is a big part of my life, despite maybe it does not show much. Since I was a little girl, I like music in English or watch series and movies in English. Thanks to that, learn the English in the school was very easy for me. However, when I entered in the university I realized that the English is more difficult that I thought.
I like English, but for me is very difficult can remember all the structures and grammatical rules. I can read a text and understand without difficulty. My problem mainly is talk in English, this is because I get nervous and I forget how to say the things, besides I doubt about what I am saying and if I do it wrong that make me feel ashamed. For improve my pronunciation I has to practice more so everyday I sing songs in English and when the Miss request us videos I practice for some days before film me.
Outside the English class, I use a lot of English for understand the series or movies that I see. Also, I use English when I traduce the lyrics of the songs that I like or when I have to read a post in Instagram from some famous person. In addition to, my friend use a lot of English for speak, so I have to use it for understand what she is saying me. 
Like I say in the beginning, the English is a huge of part of my life and I hope someday can speak it with fluency. This language is very important in this world, so it will be a good tool in the future.



Comentarios

  1. I also get nervous when I have to speak :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I also have a hard time remembering the grammar rules:(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also think that speaking English is a complicated subject, especially because of the pronunciation.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i get nervouss even when i have to speak in spanish

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares