The best holidays I've had.

Hello everyone! 

The holidays of 2016 were the best that i've ever had. In the summer of that year, we traveled to a small town call Ralún near of Puerto Varas. We stayed there like ten days. I went with some of my schoolmates and the nuns of the school's pastoral. We went there because we were going to repair the only little school that the kids of the town have. But also, we had our own activities like made fire, sing songs or play in the woods in the middle of the night. 

This holidays has been the best so far because I made a lot of good memories with my friends, this was my first travel without my parents or family. I learned a lot of how hard is the life out of the city, how lucky I am for all the opportunities that i ever had. Thanks to this travel I learned a lot of thing. I still have contact with kids from there. Thanks you, bye! 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares