Films.

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to talk about one movie that I love it.
I love the cinema. Since I was a little girl I saw a lot of movies for spend the time. As I am an only child, I could spent all day watching movies in my DVD or in the TV. I think that the movies or series make you feel like in other dimension. I love that one scene can make you feel a lot of emotions and make you live experiences that maybe you never can live.
For me, there's one film can make me feel infinite. The name of the movie is "The Perks of Being a Wallflower". This movie tell the story of Charlie, a young boy without any friend, in his first year of high school. Despite that can listen so sad, is a beautiful movie about the difficulties of live and how important are your friends and your family to overcome your troubles. I recommend a lot this movie because make you feel unique and special, just like charlie. Bye, bye! Thank you

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares