Place to visit.

Hello everyone! I would like to visit england, because I like the architecture that the country have. Besides, I want to walk in the same pedestrian crossing that The Beatles. I think is very fun!
I know about the country things like they have a queen and her have Foot Guards. They are very iconic. Also, in the capital they have the Sherlock Holmes Museum, and I love that character.
I would like to go to the capital of the country but also, I would like to visit the countryside, and see all the beautiful landscapes. I think that this country have a very interesting culture, very poshet for me.
I would like study there because i think that is an all new world in education, It is something totally different from what we know in Chile and i would like to experience that, but just for a few months.
And that's all, see you in a next opportunity, bye!

Comentarios

  1. I have heard that is very expensive but is beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Sherlock Holmes's books and series <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. the culture of that country must be very interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also love Sherlock Holmes, I would like to visit the 221B Baker Street

    ResponderEliminar
  6. England is the cradle of English language! Amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello! just like you will visit the countryside and its smugglers without hesitation

    ResponderEliminar
  8. England also stands out for its beautiful landscapes, I love that!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I would like to visit England too. What a coincidence!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. In this country, the techno parties are amazing! I would like to go there

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares